Now one more floor of the house can be raised in Delhi, MCD approved
MCD has recently allowed new rules regarding the construction of residential building, where now the people of Delhi will be able to increase one floor in the house.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi has recently allowed new rules regarding the construction of a residential building in the capital Delhi, where now the people of Delhi will be able to increase one floor in the house know full news.
Please tell that permission has been given to increase one more floor in the residential building in Delhi
The decision has been taken by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAT) and has thanked Union Home Minister Amit Shah and Union Urban Development Minister Hardeep Singh Puri for this. In this regard, CAT’s National General Secretary Praveen Khandelwal said that compared to the increase in the population of Delhi, it was necessary that the height of the residential building which was till now only 15 meters should be increased.
In such a situation, Khandelwal and Jets Delhi State president Vipin Ahuja termed this decision as a big step in the interest of the people of Delhi. Along with this, it has been said that according to this decision, the buildings which are UP to 15 meters and in which the entire agreement of the building safety has been done according to the rules, those buildings will also be benefited by bringing them under the purview of this decision.
However, sofa government agency has been able to create only 16% commercial space in Delhi in 40 years, will the remaining 84% commercial space was created by trades with their hard work and their on economics contribution to meet the needs Of Delhi increasing population. In such a situation, it becomes the right of the trade to give one time amnesty scheme to the traders of Delhi on the same bases the as 1700 unauthorized colonies were regularised.